for December 2019
Which Prostate Supplement Works Best?
Prostate Supplements have been on the rise as more and more men today start feeling the troubling side effects of a growing prostate. The good news is that ever since the technology in herbal extraction has evolved, prostate supplements popularity have been rising and rising. Our initial survey found an impressive amount of positive reviews from men using prostate supplements. We received encouraging reports from users all over the country. Amazingly, these pills seem to work.
And though we love when new natural alternatives come to market, it often creates a breeding ground for companies who want to prey upon men with a true need of reducing the frequency of their trips to the bathroom. These companies run ads for their products using false claims that have never been tested by a trustworthy independent group. To make matters worse, some of these companies offer a “free trial” where all you pay is a small shipping fee for your first bottle and then your credit card gets charged month after month without your authorization.
Our Research Approach
First, we evaluate the brands using our in-house labs to verify that the ingredients in the pills themselves were the same as their labels claimed. Second, we surveyed hundreds of guys who have used these products over time to get a better understanding of experiences. Lastly, we took a close look at online marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay to see what actual customers were saying.
We then combined all these factors so we could properly review the best Prostate Supplement products available today.
The Key Review Criteria
- Ingredients: For a prostate supplement to be effective, it has to have at least Beta-Sitosterol, the most extensively studied ingredient for improving aging prostate related symptoms. Most prostate supplements contain “only” Saw Palmetto which is comprised of 85 percent of fatty acids and just a small amount of Beta-Sitosterol. Recent advancements in herbal extraction has brought forward pure Beta-Sitosterol, the much more powerful ingredient. Our research uncovered that the effective daily dose is at least 300 mg. of Beta-Sitosterols. You would need to take over 300 capsules of Saw Palmetto to get that recommended daily dose of beta-sitosterol.
BEWARE OF FREE TRIAL SCAMS: Offers that claim to send you a “free” bottle just for paying the small shipping fee, usually enroll you in a monthly shipment and credit charge program. Don’t let yourself become a victim!
- Customer Satisfaction: We gathered thousands of customer reviews from online marketplaces to determine which had the most top rated reviews so we can see which products really work. You want a company with an established reputation. If they don’t have positive reviews, avoid buying from them.
- Money-Back Guarantee: It is important to find a company who has a “no hassle” money-back guarantee. You don’t want to be wasting your time arguing with a company that won’t let you return a product that is not working for you. If a company won’t stand behind their product with a guarantee, take that as a red flag.
- Third-Party Quality Testing.It’s important to know that what is in the pill you get is what is actually advertised. Pick a company who has third-party testing and verification of the ingredients on their label and its effectiveness.
Lastly, we sought out real customers who used these products, and asked them about their experiences and results. Our team then reviewed all the responses, results and metrics.
The Results of Our Research
Our review process eliminated most of the brands we reviewed. After a thorough analysis, these are the top-rated brands we feel you can confidently choose from. The guys who used these products reported not having to go to the bathroom as often and sleeping through the night, waking up more refreshed. They also had a positive buying experience and many reported seeing results in as little as a few weeks.
Helpful Tips on Maintaining Prostate Health
- Regular Exercise – Staying in shape is important and it lends to having a well-functioning metabolism and balanced body chemistry. A major benefit to keeping slim is that is that it aids your prostate to remain in a level organic homeostasis.
- Healthy Diet – Eating healthy foods can have a dramatic impact on our bodies. Work into your diet six daily servings of brightly colored fruits and vegetables. A couple of times a week, eat fish such as salmon and sardines as they are rich in vitamin D and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. Another great prostate nourishing ingredient to add into your diet is lycopene in the form of tomatoes.
- Yearly Prostate & PSA Testing – Men age 50 and over should have a yearly prostate exam and their PSA blood levels checked. African American men have higher risks and should start being examined as early as 40 years old. If you have a history of prostate related issues, start getting checked in your 30’s. Don’t put off exams as early detection of problems can make a great difference.